1STPLAYER PC Modding Sleeve Extension Power Supply Cable Kit (ATX/EPS/PCI-E)
The 1STPLAYER sleeved extension cable kit extends the reach of your PSU connectors for easy installation, especially in builds with behind-the-motherboard-tray cable management. The 350mm long ultra- soft extension cables are more flexible and allow for easier cable routing than average market cables. The individually sleeved cables create a neat, premium look to match the demand of modding enthusiasts. Made from premium materials, with 3-layered protection design and certified inner 18 AWG wire, the cable kit works flawlessly with your power supply and delivers stable, long-lasting performance.
- Compatible with ATX form factor power supplies (Extension cables connect to factory PSU cables)
- Extend power delivery: Each Extension cable comes in 350mm in length with black connectors on both ends. Extension cable kit includes: 1 x 24-pin (ATX), 2 x 4+4-pin (EPS), and 2 x (6+2)-Pin PCI-E.
- 3-Layered protection: Protect power delivery with properly insulated cable sleeves and certified 18 AWG cable wire.
- Flexible cable management: Ultra soft cables are adopted for a clean cable management and a uniform design, offering a better solution to modding enthusiasts.
- Comes with mixed colors: Ideal for professional modders, the cables offer mixed colors to add a vibe to your system.
- 1 x 24-pin ATX Cable
- 2 x 4+4-pin EPS Cable
- 2 x (6+2)-Pin PCI-E Cables
- 2 x 24-Pin Cable Combs
- 8 x 8-Pin Cable Combs
- 4 x 6-Pin Cable Combs