- Digital PWM Controller to deliver appropriate voltage to the CPU.
- Direct 6+2Phases Low RDS(on) MOSFETs without PWM Doublers, each power phase connects directly to the CPU.
- All-solid capacitors to improve transient response and minimize oscillation.
- 8-pin Solid Pin CPU Power Connector.
High Current Support
Each fan headers support PWM and DC fan and Water cooling Pump , and up to 24W (12V x 2A) with Over-Current Protection
Up to 7 temperature/fan speed control points for precise fan curve
Dual Curve Mode
Slope/Stair dual mode for different user scenario
Fan can stop completely below users’ specified temperature point
With B560 Motherboard, RGB Fusion 2.0 is even better with Addressable LEDs.* RGB Fusion 2.0 offers users the option to control onboard RGB and external RGB / Addressable LED light strips for their PC. Already feature filled with colors and patterns, RGB Fusion 2.0 on B560 Series Motherboards are now upgraded with Addressable LED support. With external Addressable LED strips*, where each LED is digitally addressable, users can experience even more patterns, styles, and illuminations.
With B560 Motherboard will support either 5v or 12v Addressable LED lighting strips and up to 300 LED lights. RGB Fusion 2.0 with Addressable LEDs comes with new patterns and various speed settings with more to come.
- Larger contact area for electricity
- More metal quantity to sustain higher power and generated heat
- Ultra durable and longer lifespan