Thermal Grizzly Carbonaut Thermal Pad
The high-tech carbon thermal pads of the Thermal Grizzly Carbonaut series can be used as an excellent alternative to thermal paste from the medium performance segment.
- Those thermal pads are made from a carbon-based polymer with nanoparticles; They have a high thermal conductivity of 62.5 W/mk
- The non-adhesive and flexible carbon thermal padding can be used repeatedly and, unlike pastes, does not dry out
- The thermal conductive pad meets the expectations of gamers and IT enthusiasts alike, who are primarily looking for a high quality product from Thermal Grizzly
- The thermal pad material is virtually non-degradable, so its properties are solid and its lifespan almost unlimited (rumored to be up to 15 years)
- Suitable for CPU cooling, GPU cooling, and any application that requires the use of pads instead of thermally conductive pastes; Carbonaut is an electrical conductor – avoid contact between thermal pad and transistors or transformers