1STPLAYER PC Modding Sleeve Extension Power Supply Cable Kit (ATX/EPS/PCI-E)
The 1STPLAYER sleeved extension cable kit extend the reach of your PSU connectors for easy installation, especially in builds with behind-the-motherboard-tray cable management. The 350mm length ultra soft extension cables are more flexible and easier for cable routing than average market cables. The individually sleeved cables create a neat, premium look to match the demand from modding enthusiasts with M/B and PCI-E Cables. Made from premium materials, with 3-layer protection and inner certified 18 AWG wire, the cable kit work flawlessly with your power supply and deliver stable, long-lasting performance.
- With 3 layer weaving design, these cables are heavy and thick.
- Certified 18 AWG cable wires can reduce gaps between each individual wire thus bring you that fresh and neat look.
- Additional to the professional look, we also have top-notch current transmission.
Tin Plated Process
- With tin-plated process applied, the surface of the connector is completely covered by the coating.
- The connectors remain brand new appearance thanks to the weldability, anti-sulfide and high oxidation resistance.
Sturdy Cable Combs
- Enclosed set of 14 well-rounded combs for enthusiasts to easy out cable management process.
- It is suggested to first attach the clips on the cables, before connecting and routing.
- These cable combs are sturdy yet pliable in case of needs to change, alter components or re-route.